New ACT Jeeper - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > My Jeep and I are located at ... > ACT
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 22-01-2011
TerraFlexer

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel View Post
ACTJeepTrAction is still up and operational, send an email to the contact us link and Kevin will be more than happy to hear from you.

Send an email to president@actjeeptraction.com

We tend to get intouch via sms and email- however there is a fully functioning forum on the website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGav View Post
Just to echo Nigel, ACT JeepTrAction is still operational, however, most of our work lives tend to preclude updating the website - something we are trying to fix. The secretary@actjeeptraction.com also needs to be redirected to an operational email address, again an oversight which is being corrected. The club currently (as of the end of December) has only 18 members, so sometimes it can be a bit hard to keep things up-to-date.

We periodically run Tuesday night drives in the Brindabellas if you are interested, and as Nigel stated, send an email to president@actjeeptraction.com, and Kev will be able to supply details.

Always happy for new members, especially anyone with a little time to keep the website happy

Hopefully we'll see you around (have a lookout for a Blue Unlimited Wrangler with big orange sticker, or a maroon TJ, again with big orange sticker and give us a wave)

Cheers

Gav
i have sent numerous emails,after members of jeep traction on this forum said, oh just email blah blah, and nothing back.
it sorta gets to a point where you think F it, 3 emails and not so much as 1 lousy email back? it doesnt matter if the website isnt up todate, you guys should be tryin to respond to emails, get new members and get things rolling.
Just saying

Im located on the north guys, so maybe i wont bump into you but one day ill see if i can organise a jeep day in the brindies.
Old 23-01-2011
Renegade

What Jeep do I drive?: WK
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Hi guys just rolled into the ACT. KJ driver and checking for Club activity, came from WA.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P8310014.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	45316  

2012 WK2 GC Overland CRD
Old 23-01-2011
TerraFlexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

sweet lookin KJ, where bouts are you living??
Old 23-01-2011
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judd View Post
i have sent numerous emails,after members of jeep traction on this forum said, oh just email blah blah, and nothing back.
it sorta gets to a point where you think F it, 3 emails and not so much as 1 lousy email back? it doesnt matter if the website isnt up todate, you guys should be tryin to respond to emails, get new members and get things rolling.
Just saying

Im located on the north guys, so maybe i wont bump into you but one day ill see if i can organise a jeep day in the brindies.
Hey Judd, where have you sent the emails to? Apparently I have erred in pointing e.mail to president@actjeeptraction.com as Kev sometimes has issues with his mail (he lives in Cooma and doesn't have the most stable connection). As it turns out, the secretary@actjeeptraction.com is live, and should get answered. If there are issues with that, contact me via PM and I can sort stuff out for you.

Once again, to all who live in (or around) the ACT and are interested in joining the club - on behalf of the members of ACT JeepTrAction, I apologise for any inconvenience and annoyances caused by these issues.

Hope to catch up with you guys either at a club meeting or on the trails.

Cheers, Gav (treasurer ACT JeepTrAction)
Old 25-01-2011
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Further to my post above, another address would be treasurer@actjeeptraction.com which I know will be monitored (coz its me). That said, I cant reply until Monday (31st Jan) as I wont be back at work 'til then.
Old 25-01-2011
TerraFlexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

when and where abouts do you guys meet?? i would be interested in meeting up? are you guys into much serious 4wdin or mainly camping/touring
Old 25-01-2011
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judd View Post
when and where abouts do you guys meet?? i would be interested in meeting up? are you guys into much serious 4wdin or mainly camping/touring
We generally have a club meeting on the 2nd Monday of every month, and we also have 4wd runs into the Brindabellas on Tuesday nights during summer (depending on amount of interest). These runs are generally C grade trips (although because its usually dark, some call them B grade). Unfortunately, quite a lot of the best tracks have been closed, so what used to be a weekly run is now run every 2-3 weeks. Your best bet is to come along to a meeting, and I'll post details of our next one here on AusJeep.

We tend to have a mix of 4wding and camping/touring, with a bias toward the latter. A good percentage of the club goes to Camp Coffs each year, where you'll get all of the above We are also planning a weekend away at the end of February in the High Country, camping at Geehi and doing some 4wding in the National Park(s).

Hope this helps

Cheers

Gav