Tigers 11 Cliffhanger 2011 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > Events and Competitions
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-06-2011
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Tigers 11 Cliffhanger 2011

Its getting close now. The 2011 Tigers11 Cliffhanger. New for this year is a pit lane with all the team Marquees lined up and a Hoist so the teams can go harder out on the tracks. As a spectator you will be able to get up close and personal with all the teams and there machinery.

If you want to be there to check out the action get there on Sunday July 3rd with the kids. See plenty of high speed tyre shredding action during the day and finish it off with lights blazing in a night stage. If you cant get out of work during the week Tuesday and Thursday nights will have spectacular action also.
Old 07-06-2011
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Old 07-06-2011
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Old 07-06-2011
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Old 09-06-2011
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Polaris & Cody Crocker

Polaris will be at this years Cliffhanger with a class of its own. Cody Crocker former Australian Rally Champion will be on board to show us what fast is!!!
Old 20-06-2011
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Only 2 weeks to go now! The 2011 Tigerz11 Cliffhanger is shaping up to be the biggest and the best to hit Cobar. Teams from all around the country will congregate at Tambua Station on Saturday the 2nd of July to be scrutineered for the Sunday Start to this year’s mammoth event! There will be speed, there will be rocks, there will be breakages, there will be sweat and there will be tears as the best of the best battle it out for huge cash prizes and the glory of winning this epic event. Also for this year and for the first time to Cliffhanger is the inclusion of the Polaris RZR class. These small but extremely agile and capable buggies will battle on the same courses as the big guns. Don’t underestimate where these Polaris buggies can go, you will be amazed! For one whole week the best men women and machinery in the country will traverse the toughest terrain imaginable. The creeks will be bottomless and the rocks will be all but impassable. The only way to see who will shine and who will crumble under pressure is to be there on Sunday the 3rd of July for the kickoff to this most grueling of extreme offroad challenges. For more info go to http://www.navrun.com.au/cliffhanger.htm
Old 25-06-2011
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dear All,

We are presently here at base camp.... weather in fine and mild and a little chilly at night.

All is going to schedule and all is going to plan.

ALL UPDATES OF THE 2011 TIGERZ11 CLIFFHANGER WILL BE POSTED AT https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiger...91739987529219

Click on that link and become a friend of the Tigerz11 Cliffhanger..... and you will get all the updates.

We will start posting pics and info from tonight sometime....

Looks like a few more spectators this year.. which is very good to see. We have the right amount of competitors as last year, which is exactly what we wanted.

I have sent this email via wireless internet from base camp sitting around the camp fire.. how good is that.... we are also offering this service to all attendees of the Cliffhanger...
Post New Thread  Reply