feb rant thread - Page 11 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 21-02-2014
MonsterMoose

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 606 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulGC View Post
Are you kidding me !! drilled holes in your tyres
That's out of control !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudmonster View Post
Hope this isn't a new phase that young kids are starting to do because they think it's cool and funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AroGantz View Post
Since you live in the middle of nowhere AG it wouldn't be hard to work out which neighbour it was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruggz351 View Post
Seriously ??
I'd be reporting that!! Or finding them and putting their bones behind the pit retaining walls......
Quote:
Originally Posted by drover View Post
Who did you piss off AG??? I always carry one of those repair kits where you just inflate the tyre, clean the hole, punch in a plug, cut the tail off , top up the air and away you go, takes about 10 mins to do, maybe 30 mins finding the stuff.
A few pot shots at tins tends to discourage unwanted visitors I have found.

Jeep back from getting the hail damage fixed, paint looks nice, chucked it in for a wheel alighn, thru a pile of gear in it and it's locked and loaded ready to hook van up and roll. Did have a vibration when stopped but a run at full noise along the Warrego cleaned it out.
I have a fair idea who it was and will report it to the police on Mon. The neighbour who is my friend was away, the other mmmmmm say no more. That's ok I got to work, albeit 3hrs late. I have plenty of ammo in my gun and it called the gun of knowledge. See people with a 0 alcohol licence shouldn't drive to the club................ And people without gun licences and are also bi-polar shouldn't have a 12 gauge and 22. Darn shame if the police just happened to drive past at the exact time someone was leaving the club........... anonymous tip off.............

Regards A
Old 21-02-2014
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 542 Times in 304 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudmonster View Post
Hope this isn't a new phase that young kids are starting to do because they think it's cool and funny.
Nope. Brainless lowlifes have been slashing tires for years. They are just getting lazier.
Old 21-02-2014
RubiconSlammer

Liked 74 Times in 52 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonygubbin View Post
Darn shame if the police just happened to drive past at the exact time someone was leaving the club........... anonymous tip off.............

Regards A
A real shame.
Old 21-02-2014
Full Flexer

Liked 103 Times in 62 Posts

You slept with her didn't you AGub. Probably pissed her ex boyfriend off.
Old 21-02-2014
MonsterMoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by AroGantz View Post
A real shame.
Yerr, and you know for 10 seconds I might even feel sorry for the bloke...

Regards A
Old 21-02-2014
MonsterMoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruju View Post
You slept with her didn't you AGub. Probably pissed her ex boyfriend off.
I got with her a couple of times. She hit on me and I thought WTF. Yerr well 8 -10 months later I find out he is in love with her......... She thinks she is love with me. But I set her straight 9 months ago, when I said stop coming around and jumping in my bed when I have no interest. Since Nov I have had a proper girlfriend and really don't mind if I never see the Mathinna chick again. Getting that way I won't even speak to her if her friends want to try and hurt me..... If it is the person I suspect he threatened to stab me a few months back with a fire poker. I said "go ahead I have a place in heaven you just get me there quicker...."

Regards A.
Old 21-02-2014
Full Flexer

Liked 103 Times in 62 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonygubbin View Post
I got with her a couple of times. She hit on me and I thought WTF. Yerr well 8 -10 months later I find out he is in love with her......... She thinks she is love with me. But I set her straight 9 months ago, when I said stop coming around and jumping in my bed when I have no interest. Since Nov I have had a proper girlfriend and really don't mind if I never see the Mathinna chick again. Getting that way I won't even speak to her if her friends want to try and hurt me..... If it is the person I suspect he threatened to stab me a few months back with a fire poker. I said "go ahead I have a place in heaven you just get me there quicker...."

Regards A.
F@rk, and I was only teasing you about what went on before. Watch your back buddy.
Don't feel guilty about dobbing them in. You don't need this crap.
Post New Thread  Closed Thread