What did you do to your XJ today? 1M Views - Page 1903 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > XJ / MJ Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 29-09-2014
EL CAPITANO DESTRUCTO

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 1,911 Times in 804 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Bit more clearance for the new zorst
Old 29-09-2014
MonsterMoose

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 1,113 Times in 693 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard buttocks View Post

Bit more clearance for the new zorst
How big is the new pipe as my 2.5" pipe fits through there with no issues???

Do it once, Do it right!

2014 WK2 Overland
Old 29-09-2014
EL CAPITANO DESTRUCTO

Liked 1,911 Times in 804 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglejuice View Post
How big is the new pipe as my 2.5" pipe fits through there with no issues???
BUT i have a flange just past the cross member
And its not small and i wanted the exhaust to not hit the floor. Ever.
Pipe also doesnt quite go where the stock one was
So it was closer.

Last edited by Richard buttocks; 29-09-2014 at 07:27 PM.
Old 29-09-2014
CrawlerStar

Liked 57 Times in 41 Posts

replaced my K&N filter with a repco special and noticed the K&N was a bit muddy. looks like water leaked in to the actual filter box itself around the seal edge and where the manifold intake pipe mates with the filter box. Jeep must have had a wee drink last time i took her for a swim but still running strong not skipping a beat. found the aread of leakage quite strange though as I used that grease K&N supplies around all edges.

Is it a good idea running a small bead of RTV around the filter box edges and where any of the pipes join?

Also put my old O2 sensor back in to see if the one I installed last year was acting up and car seems a bit more responsive which I found weird, was previously giving me a code 21.

Tried to test it using the butane torch method and wasn't registering much in terms of voltage until after I cleaned all the mud from the exterior of it and then I started registering ~800mV and quick responses. I'll keep it in the spares box as a back up for now.
Old 29-09-2014
AJOR Gold

Liked 67 Times in 34 Posts

Finaly had some spare time on the weekend so i started on the new bus. Leaking brake is fixed, most of the gass set up and ac is now removed then started messuring up for swing away rear arm.
Old 29-09-2014
Full Flexer

Liked 98 Times in 65 Posts

just gave her a good wash and started shopping around for some adjustable UCAs and extended brake lines for the next lift
Old 30-09-2014
CrawlerStar

Liked 13 Times in 10 Posts

Mudslut posted the 666 post.
Post New Thread  Reply