WK2: Hibernator's build up - Page 16 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > Jeep build up
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 29-05-2014
RubiconSlammer

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 279 Times in 197 Posts

Yeah, about $1600-$1700 seems to be the going rate at the moment. I have mine, but I'm waiting for a free full day to get into it.
Old 18-01-2015
I just registered

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default UHF wiring WK2 MY2012

Nice work I gave up trying to find those grommets behind the glove box and instead went through the battery wire grommet on Driver's side. Painful trying to fish the wire through but did it in the end

In the process of wiring LED light bar to Uneek4x4 bar.

Easy to access LHS headlight HB3 (9005) globe with Narva plug and play harness; no need to splice or cut

Trick to removing airbox is to pour soapy water over the o-ring studs then it just pops out

Last edited by mango; 18-01-2015 at 10:19 AM. Reason: typo
Old 18-03-2015
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey61 View Post
Hello Hibernator,
Rig looking good. Just a tip for the brake controller if you have not got one yet, due to the fact you have knee airbags options to fit brake controller are limited that is why I imported a Tekonsha RF unit from the USA. No wiring needed in the car. Worth a look as it is a proportional unit.
Regards
Mike
GDay guys I had the trailer brake controller dial mounted near the fuel release button as it's out of the way, the dealer installed it before I picked up my Limited works well.
Nice looking unit you have there Hibernator, I've been enjoying your posts and it's giving me ideas much to the financial advisers disgust
I hope to start putting up some pics of my own soon putting on a bull bar UHF set and my FYRLYT 9000 spotlights see how it all goes cheers Shagga.
Old 18-03-2015
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernator View Post
1528mm x 1236mm tray. Part# 42100B for the tray only in black ($689) or part#JA0041 for the tray and RLCP leg set ($917)
What is the max weight you are able to fit on top of your rack? I have a sticker on a side window say 85kg max weight for roof racks which means three parts of F all can be stored up there.
Old 18-03-2015
Blackhawk

Liked 77 Times in 58 Posts

Hibernator, loving the build.
Old 29-03-2016
Senior Newbie

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I am selling this vehicle if anyone is interested.
Ph. 0417335003

Link to the for sale section
http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...01#post1572201

MY14 Overland 5.7, rockrails, ARB bar, 10k rope winch, u/bonnet air, UHF, lightbar, Redarc tow-pro

Last edited by Hibernator; 29-03-2016 at 12:53 PM.
Post New Thread  Reply