2014 Wrangler JK Rubicon Unlimited Auto - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > MARKET PLACE > 4~SALE > Aussie Jeeps For Sale
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2020
I just registered

Liked 53 Times in 22 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)
Default 2014 Wrangler JK Rubicon Unlimited Auto

Asking Price: 32000
Make: Jeep
Model: Wrangler
Year: 2014
Condition: Excellent
Odometer KM: 125,000
Rego State: QLD
My Firecracker Red JK Rubicon Unlimited Auto is up for sale. I'm after $32,000. It has the 3.6ltr V6 petrol and auto transmission. I can't tell you how much I love this thing, but I need the money right now and its got to go. I am the original owner, and it has never missed a service. Drives fantastic. The exterior has a couple of small dings you need to look hard to find and some minor scratches to some plastic in the rear floor area from moving some mates furniture. The interior is spotless. It has never been drowned in mud or anything like that, it has always been looked after. Carpets, seats and dash look like new. It's always had the hard top on. I am in a hurry to sell, so haven't got time to get a roadie or anything as yet but the buyer can take care of that. It is obviously reflected in the price. I'm selling AS IS but it will go next week as I have lined up a dealer to take it but thought I'd give someone the opportunity on this forum. Absolutely any mechanical check is welcome, but you will have to do it quickly. Ask Stu Murchison about the vehicle as his crew did 99.5% of the work.

Optioned with the Sat Nav head unit from new.
3.5 inch lift CRDSTU springs.
FOX remote res shocks, Bilstein steering stabiliser shock.
Teraflex Heavy Duty Tie Rod (new).
Teraflex Extreme Heavy Duty Flip Drag Link Kit (new).
Front HD Greasable ball joints.
5 X Black AEV Pintler wheels with 285x70x17 KM2 BFG tyres.
RIPP Coil packs.
Uneek4x4front bar with Runva 11,000lb winch with rope.
Uneek4x4 rear bar with lead reverse lights (awesome amount of light) with AEV Tyre Carrier.
Uneek4x4 Step Sliders.
Uneek4x4 front lower skid.
Uneek4x4 rear table.
Uneek4x4 front and rear diff covers in black.
Uneek Pentastar Dual BAttery tray with 2 Batteries and redarc bcdc1225 mounted under front passenger seat.
AEV Snorkel.
AEV Procal.
AEV Colour coded Heat Reduction Hood.
JKS Disconnects (Rubi disconnect works fine just prefer manual).
Evo Sump guard.
Mopar Towbar fitted.
Mopar Lockable Fuel Flap Door.
CRDSTU Hi Steer Kit suit 3" and above lift.
Rear Evo Shock relocation skids.
LRA Long Range Fuel tank (68L)
AEV Fuel Caddy to fit wheel carrier (not fitted)
5x Standard Rubicon Alloy Wheels that were on the Jeep in boxes.
AEV rear camera unit to suit the Sat Nav head unit in a box.
Full Soft top - never used
JW Speaker LED Head lights
Atlas steps fitted to door hinges to access the roof rack.
Rhino Backbone Roof Rack.
Bonnet lock fitted also

The Jeep is in Brisbane and PM me any questions etc.

Last edited by V82xist; 04-05-2020 at 02:16 PM.
Post New Thread  Closed Thread