USA Election on Pirate4x4 - Page 5 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-11-2008
BANNED AGAIN

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent red View Post
ohhh yeh a guy who wants to paticipate in a unessasry war which will in turn put taxes up to pay 4 Which will make beer more expensive and make him richer and more greedy for power and money! alas the vicious circle begins again $#@! McCain!
Hmmmm, better read up on that comment .

Think you'll find that early on in the piece, during the current war against terrorism, that Senator McCain was the first member of the US Senate to state that they should not be their and needed to get out.

Just because a person was a Veitnam Vet and Prisoner of War for 4 years doesn't mean that they are war mongers. Read his book then write your dribble! And why the need to state
Quote:
Originally Posted by agent red
$#@! McCain!
Obama Won and you live in Australia so move on.

Last edited by Fat Chili; 07-11-2008 at 11:01 AM.
Old 07-11-2008
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 26 Times in 13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeps View Post
Hey JB, put this up on the Pirate forum... i dare ya!

hahahaha, thats awesome
Old 07-11-2008
zzz

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

there has been some funny commentaries on the election in the US:

"Ladies and gentlemen, Barack Obama is our new president. And I think I speak for most Americans when I say, anybody mind if he starts a little early?" --David Letterman

"But all this doesn't matter because Obama keeps pulling away in the polls. Every week, he gets a little more ahead. And with almost all groups. Liberals, of course, always supported him. ... And conservatives like the idea of paying a black man to clean up their mess." --Bill Maher

"You know, do you realize this is our first black president since the first season of '24'?" --Jay Leno

"At a rally in Florida, Barack Obama was interrupted by a protest group calling themselves 'Blacks Against Obama.' Actually, a pretty small group. It's just Condoleezza Rice and Jesse Jackson." --Jay Leno

Old 07-11-2008
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Inappropriate Posting Please Read - Updated
The amount of times this has been brought up its not funny. AJOR is a Jeep forum, not place to discuss Political or Religious issues. We are NOT here to debate current affairs that have the potential to offend other forum members.

Political issues regarding 4wd's, bullbars etc is obviously relevant, but issues relating to terroists, religious sects, war etc is not tolerated here.

Consider this a new policy, if you start a thread that has this unwanted commentary to it and it is pulled, you will be instantly banned from AJOR for a period of 2 weeks. A following breach will result in permanant banning.

THIS IS A JEEP FORUM. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Its america, Who Bloody cares
Old 07-11-2008
Pollie Waffle

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey Agent Red,

I'm probably one of the biggest bleeding heart poltico's on Ausjeep, but lets keep this thread humerous eh?

Honestly, We are aussie's not yanks so lets not get upset and get into arguments over it.

sevone - LOVE THEM! keep em coming
Old 07-11-2008
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: KJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sounds like someome read his book!I have a grand father and an old friend who served in ww2 and have been told first hand about the horrors of war. All wars are unessasary dnt u think? perhaps my words were alittle strong and my last comment was not nesessary and i got caught up n the moment! To all those i affended by that comment im sorry.NOT!!! ITS ALL IN THE NAME OF FUN DONT TAKE IT LITERALLY!!!!!!

Last edited by agent red; 07-11-2008 at 12:25 PM.
Old 07-11-2008
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wow how about those Pirate's.......what a website!

When I cast my vote for the US President, color was far from my thoughts. I was choosing a person that I hope cleans up the mess Goerge W has put this whole world in.

I feel sorry for Obama. His plate is overflowing.

But back home here with my in-laws, their thoughts were of great concern that a black man may win the election in America. When I asked them what they thought about "W", they responded with, "ya but he's white".........how sad.
Post New Thread  Reply