4x4 course in SEQLD? - Page 6 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > General Jeep Chat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 25-11-2008
Rock Munki

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyDi View Post
OIIIO thanks for that, I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time.

What a champion among men you truly must be, and ooooh so very knowledgable too, albeit your comprehension skills are a little lacking/selective too it would seem; perhaps if you weren't so busy clutching at straws. I live in hope that we may meet in person one day and you spew forth such pleasantries to my face.

Oh, and one doesn't have to be as clever as you, an uneducated hillbilly, or any other vocation for that matter, to see the paltry number of vehicles depicted in any club event photos as compared to those on the road that would be available to swell membership numbers. I no longer need to ponder why!

geez you can talk some S#$%, you should have kept your CRV and joned and joined a lawn bowl club, i dont think this forum is the scene for you...
Old 25-11-2008
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This thread is very amusing... Unfortunately not in a good way...

summary of thread so far...

people have opinions
other people have opinions
some people become passionate about their opinions
slander ensues
people use big words
clear reasoning comes and goes
coffee bashing ensues (that's terrible)

Fatty-
Old 25-11-2008
No Winching

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyDi View Post
OIIIO thanks for that, I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time.

What a champion among men you truly must be, and ooooh so very knowledgable too, albeit your comprehension skills are a little lacking/selective too it would seem; perhaps if you weren't so busy clutching at straws. I live in hope that we may meet in person one day and you spew forth such pleasantries to my face.

Oh, and one doesn't have to be as clever as you, an uneducated hillbilly, or any other vocation for that matter, to see the paltry number of vehicles depicted in any club event photos as compared to those on the road that would be available to swell membership numbers. I no longer need to ponder why!

You just keep going with the same crap.....
I don't know why you think that I'd be champion amongst men..probably an insult there.... not very good though... maybe my comprehension skills are lacking?

I also don't understand why you'd want me to spew forth pleasantries to your face?
Is that meant to be intimidating?
pffffffffttt..

On the photo's at club events comment....
Once again, I have no idea how you form opinions based on one website. If you don't attend any club events how would you know? A lot of Jeep owners don't like photos of their vehicles posted. A lot of clubs don't want blinged up mall crawlers in their club. A lot of Jeep owners don't belong to clubs.

What would you say about an event where over 300 Jeeps turned up?

Why don't you speak normally?
It sounds like you just finished auditioning for a shakespear play...
Old 25-11-2008
No Winching

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty2by4 View Post
This thread is very amusing... Unfortunately not in a good way...

summary of thread so far...

people have opinions
other people have opinions
some people become passionate about their opinions
slander ensues
people use big words
clear reasoning comes and goes
coffee bashing ensues (that's terrible)

Fatty-

That just about sums it up...

Coffee bashing will not be tollerated!!!!

(big words hurt my head)
Old 25-11-2008
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

How did all this come to such a tumoltuous conclusion.....hehe

DD -this isn't a man thing or man vs. girl thing.

I have been participating in this forum for only a couple of years and I am grateful I found AJOR as I have only been wheeling for 2 years and am a Jeep virgin.....

Whilst I have said the odd stupid thing on here the guys dont hold it against you and you wont find a better source of knowledge than on here - from the quirky small irks through to the large dilemas of mod strategy - unless you live with Wooders or have easy access to the Jeep Yoda.

DD - you need to park up your emotion - dont share your life story on internet forums - thats what mates are for...........take a chill pill, check the emotions and just take the advice in and make your own mind up.

I hope you dont get the shits with this as it is great having a variety of contributors.....
Old 25-11-2008
BANNED AGAIN

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepology View Post
Whilst I have said the odd stupid thing on here the guys dont hold it against you
Yes we do

Everyone chill and

Wow.....too many smiley's in one post is bad...

Last edited by Fat Chili; 25-11-2008 at 02:28 PM.
Old 25-11-2008
No Winching

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Chili View Post
Everyone chill and

Pot this is kettle.....over.

Post New Thread  Reply