Powerlines this Sun 4Th. - Page 9 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > Organise a Trip in your state > Western Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 22-01-2008
SBR Off Road

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon27 View Post
I have not tried out my jk yet, want to have some fun without going too extreme, have a new car and affraid to scratch it, but I am sure that will wear off over time if you know what I mean. Previously owned a TJ and loved it - used to 4WD with the WAJeepers.

It would be a good idea to organise mundarring and get as many people possible to go, plus you only need one day to go there and it is not far either. They also had a bungles trip organised last year - never been would love to go with the jeep people.

what is powerlines like and where is it?
I remember the I cant scratch the jeep feeling!!! lasted a month and now 24 months later its not scratched but fully modified .
We are having a drive to Harvey this long weekend, http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...ad.php?t=72999 you can come out and meet the crew. There is all sorts of driving available. You can go as soft or hard as you feel. On Saturday we will have 12 Jeeps some of us are camping for the weekend.
The powerlines: it's a track that follows the Western Power Lines , its up by Sawyers Valley and its a good track to test you vehicle and have some fun. I would go with at least 1 other 4x4.
As far as the Mundaring track go I believe that most of them have been closed off by the Water Department

See you on the tracks....

Cheers
Vic

www.sbroffroad.com.au
Proud Member of the "She'll Be Right" Gang
Old 23-01-2008
AJOR Gold

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ

so is this trip this long weekend or the next weekend? im most confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donza View Post
"If ya want more inches.... stroke it"
Old 23-01-2008
AJOR Gold

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 31 Times in 21 Posts

its this weekend Will...some of us will arrive friday (25th) late morning
Old 23-01-2008
SBR Off Road

Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
so is this trip this long weekend or the next weekend? im most confused
Will, this is an old thread (last years) the trip has come and gone . Don't be confused

www.sbroffroad.com.au
Proud Member of the "She'll Be Right" Gang
Old 30-01-2008
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

sounds like a good plan, hope I can make it. I have to drop my bf off at the airport for the mines, so depends on when he is going - hopefully its early in the morning and then meet up with you guys afterwoods, I don't really know anyone here so will feel a bit weird but what the heck.

my bf would never let me take it out - does not want to scratch the car, he just likes 4wd to the beach and thats it. BORING!!

I used to go out with the wajeep (previous own TJ) - a group that used to be on here, but they seem to of dissapeared, they drive around with a yellow smile stick on the jeep. I missed all that 4wd fun, so thought i would give it ago again
Old 30-01-2008
(O |||||||| O)

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This is a old thread this trip has happened already. Could organize another powerlines trip if people are interested!
Old 30-01-2008
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dave - You can mark me down for that!