What else do you drive? - Page 16 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > ASSOCIATED INTERESTS > The Public Carpark
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-05-2011
AJOR Gold

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
That bike is hot!!! I've been thinking about get my licence (have L's) and having a bike as the daily abit.
Go for it. It's the best thing I've ever done (don't get to use it as a daily... but still).

Some nice "other" rides out there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donza View Post
"If ya want more inches.... stroke it"
Old 08-05-2011
MonsterMoose

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 606 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadKaw View Post
Our (the wifes) car is the KJ, but I'm having a lot of fun with it too.
My car is a an 07 Mitsubishi Triton TD.
But my real toys are a Kawasaki ZX10r superbike I race in the Aus Formula Xtreme Championships.. Well I did last year, but I needed a shoulder reconstuction so haven't so far this year..
and an 05 KX250 me and the wife share (can't ride that much anymore with the dud shoulder)

No.77
I used to race too, allbeit in a much lower class. Period 5 on an old RD 400 with a tricked up engine by Neville Lush Racing and a much improved suspension, which includes emulators. I am hanging to get back out but the licence is a killer for historics, by that I mean when they only have about five local meets a year. Although in saying that I am gonna go out for some practice and get a 1 day licence some time in June.
Old 08-05-2011
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

my other toy......... another bottomless $$$ pit....

Last edited by ilmao; 08-05-2011 at 06:40 PM.
Old 08-05-2011
MonsterMoose

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 606 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilmao View Post
my other toy......... another money pit....

Must be a common theme, anything made by Chrysler seems to need money continually thrown at it.
Old 09-05-2011
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: KJ
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonygubbin View Post
I used to race too, allbeit in a much lower class. Period 5 on an old RD 400 with a tricked up engine by Neville Lush Racing and a much improved suspension, which includes emulators. I am hanging to get back out but the licence is a killer for historics, by that I mean when they only have about five local meets a year. Although in saying that I am gonna go out for some practice and get a 1 day licence some time in June.
I raced an old zxr750r in the historics a few years ago, good fun but the bike was nothing but trouble. A national MA licence is about $280 atm but luckily for us racing in FX we can use a AASA licence and there only $190.

2015 KL Limited with all the goodies.
ex 06 KJ CRD Renegade, Lifted and GDE Tuned
Old 09-05-2011
No Winching

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

bobb. you are awesome
Old 09-05-2011
BANNED AGAIN

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBB View Post
Thanks Bro, I not being well liked from one post but thankz good to finaly be welcomed ay.

Oh and its CDT turbo spell chekz messed it up
Wheres the Pics?