I drove a hummer - Page 14 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 20-02-2009
AJOR Silver

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 17 Times in 13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl View Post
You go girl...... Lol
Just lookin out for ya
Old 20-02-2009
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeps View Post
why don't you just... get a jeep?
Another one? No thanks. The tj is still in the garage and my daily driver.

Old 20-02-2009
AJOR Silver

What Jeep do I drive?: KJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Jeepgirl,

here's something else to consider - http://www.hummerguy.net/hummer-news...general-motors
245/75 Maxxis Bighorns
Old 20-02-2009
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
Jeepgirl,

here's something else to consider - http://www.hummerguy.net/hummer-news...general-motors
Thanks Sjb..... very interesting. Would be nice to know what happens to all those that own hummers if it did all go down the tube. Where would one get parts etc?
I had a rant to the sales guy at Hummer in Brisbane this afternoon about the prices and waiting to hear back.

Not sure now what we will buy.... tho the better half is still liking the 'yummy mummy' x5.

Old 20-02-2009
AJOR Gold

What Jeep do I drive?: ZJ
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Perhaps this might be the go:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lambo.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	31309  
Old 20-02-2009
AJOR Gold

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushpig View Post
Perhaps this might be the go:
That my good man, would have to be the ugliest 4x4 ever posted.....anywhere.
Old 21-02-2009
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just get a GC SRT8 and be done with it. It looks tough,eats a Cayenne for breakfast, puts WRX,s in their place and smokes HSV,s. Before you write me off, have a look and a drive. You just might like it. And a black one please.

Also it will make you a tuff old school Hemi driving mummy.If your partner doesn't like it i can only pity that. Which red blooded male will refuse a V8 and get a X5.

Jeepchik, my partner has a 2000 ML bought second hand and her only expense in the past three years apart from usual service is a MAF which cost 180 dollars to fix.It averages 8kmpl. Not bad for a nine year old car now.And no one can argue about the safety aspect of a Mercedes. Having owned an E320, i can safely say that if i ever feel like it, i will get one again. It was built like a tank but drove like a hovercraft. Smooth and safe.

Individual experiences might differ since a lot of people neglect them or thrash them and i have personally seen S-Class Merc,s that make my Cherokee look classy. A lot depends on how they are driven and maintained. 5 years of ownership in my case, only extra expense ever was a new power windows assembly and the electronic rear blind packing up. 700 dollars for that.

And at the end of the day, if you gonna keep an Elephant(Merc) you cant keep it on a diet.

Willing to post pics for anyone who thinks i am showing off. Just helping someone make the right decision.

Last edited by giki; 21-02-2009 at 01:17 AM.
Post New Thread  Reply