New Jeep Club - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > RumourMil
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-05-2007
AJOR Silver

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Well said Jeepgirl, nobody could have said it better.
Old 12-05-2007
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Following on from Jeepgirl it was not my intent to discredit or degrade anyone from MJOC and for that I am truly sorry to all the members from MJOC.

Of a late it was my feelings that I was not welcome at the club anymore from the last 2 meetings that I attended. As for a new club I was having a stirr that backfired on me.Again truly sorry to everyone from all the clubs that has been reading this.

Last edited by robbo1959; 12-05-2007 at 01:53 PM.
Old 12-05-2007
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Great! Now I hope you get to the next one and introduce yourself and I shall show you that we all dont bite

Old 12-05-2007
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl View Post
Hm very interesting. Thank you for your comments as I'm sure they're appreciated by the club. Im a member of MJOC and have never felt that if im not lifted and dont go off road, that i wasnt welcome. Have u been to a meeting? If not, please come by and I'll happily introduce you to an array of people with vehicles that are quite contented on sipping lattes and doing wine tours. I guess these trips would be graded as E/D.

Then you have those that are interested in slightly going off road and having a bit of fun on nothing to extreme. A lot of people who enjoy camping, fishing and just getting together would fall into this category. Perhaps C grade trips?

Now of course you have those that equally love their jeeps like everyone else but like to push their jeeps (and themselves). These would be B & A grade trips.

There are categories to help everyone feel as most comfortable as possible. Now there are many grands, tjs, xjs etc etc.... i know many of them are latte drinkers (and a few hidden ones in there). At the end of the day, we all get together each month to talk about *all* trips and to organize things for every level of skill, person, truck that is involved. No matter what you drive or where you decide to go, there is someone always willing to give u hand and your always welcome.

I am only a member and im not associated with the club any other way, but having started at the very bottom and slowly working my way thru the "grades" (where im comfortable) - ive never come across anyone that has not been helpful and supportive in my little vandetta.

And its just a given that everyone can make a joke towards eachother. The previous posts reflect that and i know several of the posters and know their posts are not spiteful but in jest. We have a jeeping community that grows because of all these people that get together and help each other.

Ok, I'll get off my soapbox.
Looking forward to seeing the new jeep club started anyway. Hopefully there's some Pink in there somewhere

Kat
Very very very well spoken and explained jeep girl , wish you lived in Tassie and could help us get a jeep club happening , anyway we are in thro's of organizing something and your explanation of the fundamentals of a club for everbody is inspirational good on you !!!!!
Old 12-05-2007
Original Mexican Mafia

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Woooo Hooooo... Go Kat. you legend......
Seriously though.
Group hug......

Robbo. Everyone is welcome.
Old 12-05-2007

Liked 23 Times in 16 Posts

yes well said Jeepgirl when i was in the MJOC i was always made welcome and i had a stock xj then.... but it was called BJOC back then hehehehe
Old 12-05-2007
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well there you go Robbo.... even more reasons to come to the next mjoc meeting. Extreme Jeep is handing out hugs!

Jeepnjules your welcome to pick my brain from across the ocean. Not to sure if there is much to pick but I'm only a pm away. Good luck in setting your club up.

* group hug *

Post New Thread  Reply