Sunday afternoon wheeling... - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > Organise a Trip in your state > New South Wales
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-07-2011
No Winching

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Sunday afternoon wheeling...

Since its such a nice day, going out wheeling at around 2 o clock this afternoon..
is anyone keen to come out for a drive, last minute i know.
usual meeting point at menai service station, track will be ozkrawler playground,
suitable wheeling for any 4x4, stock to highly modified. somthing for everyone. must have own recovery kit, and points blah blah blah.

call me on 0432796580 if you keen to come.
Aaron
Old 21-07-2011
Full Flexer

Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Sorry Aaronjeep,
Menai is now "Closed" so get use to it. Hope the moderators will pull all future runs referring to Menai aka secret garden etc off their site as soon as it is posted.....EX- Menai Management & Steering Committe Member......Stephen T.
Old 21-07-2011
No Winching

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

who says ozkrawler play ground is anywhere near the closed area of menai steve?
i live at menai, meeting point was a place around the corner from my house..
simple as my post at no point mentions going 4x4 driving in menai, and actually has zero referance to menai. (apart from a place to meet- which isnt illegal)
Old 22-07-2011
Full Flexer

Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronsjeep View Post
who says ozkrawler play ground is anywhere near the closed area of menai steve?
i live at menai, meeting point was a place around the corner from my house..
simple as my post at no point mentions going 4x4 driving in menai, and actually has zero referance to menai. (apart from a place to meet- which isnt illegal)
Who doesn't?? Plently have stated so and posted up pic's of same.Got plently of pic's myself............. where people meet, well do what you do, never mentioned a "meeting place" just referred to Menai as one whom has worked their butt off to keep it open for all to use LEGALLY without any hassles..
Where else are you going to drive in Sydney in that area?? Rocket science it ain't..... So all I can say is go at your own risk!.............. Stephen T.
P.S. Only other nearest place to Menai is Appin which has been closed for quite awhile now, either way, they are both off limits as per Assoc. request, which the SJC is a member of the 4wd Assoc. so we may not like decisions at times but we do as we have to. Simple, easy to understand.......
Stephen T.
P.S.S. My name is Stephen NOT Steve. SteveT was used as rego for the site and that was short/simple to remember--- confess to being a computor "Boof-head", yes, but have never referred to myself as Steve, only as Stephen T. .......... That ain't rocket science now is it.............
Stephen T.

Last edited by SteveT; 22-07-2011 at 03:15 AM.
Old 22-07-2011
TerraFlexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

SteveT = fun police.
Way to go comment on a 2 week old post, pretty sure Aaron wasn't after an ear bashing lol. The post was asking people if they wanted to join in and wheel, not there views on a specific area and whats and where is legal or not.
Just saying.........

Last edited by Judd; 22-07-2011 at 06:21 AM.
Old 22-07-2011
No Winching

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT View Post
Who doesn't?? Plently have stated so and posted up pic's of same.Got plently of pic's myself............. where people meet, well do what you do, never mentioned a "meeting place" just referred to Menai as one whom has worked their butt off to keep it open for all to use LEGALLY without any hassles..
Where else are you going to drive in Sydney in that area?? Rocket science it ain't..... So all I can say is go at your own risk!.............. Stephen T.
P.S. Only other nearest place to Menai is Appin which has been closed for quite awhile now, either way, they are both off limits as per Assoc. request, which the SJC is a member of the 4wd Assoc. so we may not like decisions at times but we do as we have to. Simple, easy to understand.......
Stephen T.
P.S.S. My name is Stephen NOT Steve. SteveT was used as rego for the site and that was short/simple to remember--- confess to being a computor "Boof-head", yes, but have never referred to myself as Steve, only as Stephen T. .......... That ain't rocket science now is it.............
Stephen T.
well steve, you seem to be very upset menai is closed. and i can appreciate that. but going around spamming it on this forum, and bringing up old threads about it isnt the way to go about venting...

You seem to be right into rocket science, so this shouldnt be to hard for you to grasp, you refer to yourself as stephen T, but im sure you can appreciate the miss-understanding, me calling you steve, as your user-name says...? your entire 88 posts over many years, hadnt grabbed my attention that you prefer 'stephen T' rather than steve, or steve t... which, if corrected polietly, via pm, or a simple post, that you prefer stephen, over steve, i would of gladly appologised..

But instead, with your "it anit rocket science now is it" comment about getting your name wrong.. i think ill stick to Steve, it suits you.

have a good day steve.
Old 22-07-2011
TerraFlexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i think this forum needs a 'like' button caused i would like the s**t outta your comment Aaron