Werribee Jeep Dealership 1st Experience - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > General Jeep Chat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-10-2005
AJOR Gold

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Werribee Jeep Dealership 1st Experience

Lets face it, we all know the dealership is not the cheapest and we do hear a lot of horror stories ( http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...=werribee+jeep )

4,000km into driving my new jeep I decided to go full Synthetic Moter Oil Mobil 1 10W-30 - Newer Vehicle Formula was my choice but who was going to put it in?

I called Ultra Tune, same oil change cost $140.00. Werribee Dealership cost $150.00. I took it to Werribee and had really great service. I can be annoying by asking way too many questions but the service department was nice and they even have staff to talk with you. I felt she was going to get in trouble for talking with me for so long.

All fluids were topped, talked to a pretty girl and Ian in service did everything right.

to be continued...... 2nd visit soon
Old 04-10-2005
Crossflow was here

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Lucky it was just oil you went for. Always found Werribee to be hopeless in the servicing area, sales is pretty good though.

I'd had a couple of less than good trips to Werribee and after Troods had a number of bad experiences at Werribee also, we both switched to Brighton Jeep and have never looked back.

And we live in Werribee so it's a pain they are not up to Brightons standards.

How about a PEARL NECKLACE TASAR...MMMMMMM
Old 05-10-2005
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)
Wink

My 2 bob's worth

I had some real issues & bad experiences with Werribee Jeep Service with the old 04 KJ (??) http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...ad.php?t=54709

At that stage I had purchased 3 vehicles (2 jeeps) thru Werribee, so I decided to take up the matter with the great sales team there.

Won't bore you with details, but they did listen real hard to my wife & I & were concerned, as they should have been, but they also knew at that stage they had some real issues with their service department reputation.

Well yesterday we brought our third Jeep from Werribee
(reason why?? http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...ad.php?t=56890)

I discussed my previous issues with service depart. with the sales guys, as the WJ was due for its 1st service & I was seriously considering taking it to Brighton.

The old service manager (had a real hearing problem) & that rude person behind the desk are no longer at Werribee.

These changes happened in the last few months, I feel this change would have happened even without my chat to sales and it gives me some confidence to try Werribee service department again. I have great respect for the sales & spare parts team & 3 out off 3 would be very nice.

In some ways this is easy to say as we all have Brighton service as a back stop.

But it would be nice to have a Quality (Brighton) Jeep Service department both sides of that car park called Westgate Bridge.

As Mr D Sommers use to say if you never never go you will never never know
Old 05-10-2005
Yeah I bought another one

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 93 Times in 58 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Two contacts I have had with Werribee Jeep and both have been good.
#1 lots of free beer and food @ the Jambo all good that time

#2 Needed a Manifold gasket to pick up on a Saturday Morning, rang around and they had the Mopar one on the shelf, $20 less than other suppliers.

All good from here.
1x Jeep trailers.
1x Empty Wallet.
Old 05-10-2005
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I live in Werribee and bought my "TJ at Werribee Jeep however due to many poor customer service experiences I now drive right past them and go to Brighton Jeep. It's a shame as the Sales chick I bought the TJ frpm is their only true asset.

I gave Werribee Jeep service and spare parts several goes and I've got to say they really are hopeless but overall rude. In fact it was all very similar to Cherren's experience.

At Brighton Jeep service dept I have received the best service ever, they have gone over and above. They take time out to explain what they have done and why. They have also given me top advice on maintaining my TJ.

Good luck with your servicing at Werribee Jeep.

Last edited by Troods; 05-10-2005 at 03:03 PM.
Old 05-10-2005

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I got mine from Werribee.

Been back once since i bought it and i drove home with a new gearbox.

The did handle that warranty work good.

Last edited by Obelix; 05-10-2005 at 03:45 PM.
Old 05-10-2005
Rock Munki

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

My 2 bobs worth - thats 2 robs - own 2 jeeps

I live in Mt Waverley - Oakleigh is 4 km from my house

Go to Brighton Jeep for everything - 25km from home

Need I say more
Post New Thread  Reply