Are you crap at spotting ladyboys ? - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 29-03-2008
Certifiable Goat Wrangler

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Are you crap at spotting ladyboys ?

I'm off to Thailand soon so thought this might be a good idea to research:

http://www.worstcasescenarios.com/sc...che=1206749899

Dating & Sex Survival

How to Determine the Gender of Your Date

* Look at her (or his) hand. Compare the length of your date’s fourth and second fingers. Most men have ring fingers that are conspicuously longer than their index fingers, whereas most women have ring fingers that are close to the same length. Testosterone levels likely account for the greater length. Also take notice of the amount of hair on your date’s knuckles, hands, and forearms. Most men will have visible, dark hair (or signs of recently removed hair) on their hands and wrists, and sometimes knuckles.

* Be suspicious of baggy clothing. Your intended may be trying to conceal a telltale bulge.

* Look for an Adam’s apple. Most men have a bump in the middle of their throat. Most women do not.

* Observe shoulders and hips. Men’s shoulders tend to be broader than their hips, while women’s hips and shoulders tend to be closer to the same width. Do not be fooled by shoulder pads.

* Follow your target up a flight of stairs. Take note of how she (or he) moves while ascending. Men tend to walk in a more “straight ahead” motion with minimal “wobbling” back and forth. Women tend to sway a bit from side to side, due to the position of their pelvises. Women also tend to lean forward slightly.

Be Aware

* Look for at least three of these characteristics before you draw conclusions about your date’s gender, then make your plans accordingly.

* Voice is not always a good indicator of gender—a low voice may simply be the result of hard living.

Old 29-03-2008
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

AAhhhh we can see THOSE are the things YOU ARE looking for.... HUH??? huh??? Yes That seems to be the case....
ENJOY your DATE... hu ummmm.....
Old 29-03-2008
No Winching

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

ha ha....

Spent a bit of time in Thailand, I think you'll be suprised at how hard it is to spot the difference!

I had a mate than can vouch for that!!!
Old 29-03-2008
AJOR Bronze

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts

If you get an accidental hand full of the frank and beans, smile and walk away slowly avoiding eye contact........ And remember there is more then one of them. They hunt in packs

You'll have a blast i love Thailand!!!
Old 29-03-2008
Certifiable Goat Wrangler

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

a pack of ladyboys - is THAT the collective ?

thought it might have been a "pride"...

yeah looking forward to it big time ! we're on the sth end of patong beach for two weeks at a resort doin f-all..cept freshening up the daquiris
Old 29-03-2008
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordo View Post
a pack of ladyboys - is THAT the collective ?

thought it might have been a "pride"...
An 'ORGY' of ladyboys????
# fast
Old 29-03-2008
ARB Tripper

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

We've been to Thailand twice.
It's great! We spent 2 weeks in Bangyacock and there were these ladymen/menladies everywhere, the only way I could spot one was if it had a skirt on and bent over...all the goodies were packed in the back!
Post New Thread  Reply