Freight Management Australia - Page 6 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > MARKET PLACE > Resolution Center & Negative feedback
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Old 29-01-2013
Time to tinker

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 448 Times in 233 Posts

We've generally had good dealings with FMA, and we ship a fair bit through them.
Unfortunately, I won't say the same about Allied Express - Never have I had a company have their "representatives" hang up on me as much as they do.
(a quick Google of "Allied Express Review" rings soooo true).
Old 29-01-2013
Super Moderator

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I wont use Allied Express... Nuff Said.

FMA, We run about 60 movements a month throught them... no problems for us... and we have no intention not to use FMA... makes the courier world a ncier place!!
Old 29-01-2013
AJOR Gold

Liked 43 Times in 32 Posts

I thought FMA subbed out a lot of movements to Allied?
Old 29-01-2013
Super Moderator

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Not for us, but can't speak for others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 29-01-2013
Time to tinker

Liked 448 Times in 233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigperth View Post
I wont use Allied Express... Nuff Said.

FMA, We run about 60 movements a month throught them... no problems for us... and we have no intention not to use FMA... makes the courier world a ncier place!!
Craig, who do you from them?
I've been begging Daniel to get back with Toll or other similar decent company for ages. Our local Allied driver (& his subbie ) are good, but the rest of the company, especially of there is any problem is just crap and I hate dealing with them.
Old 29-01-2013
Super Moderator

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ah we use TNT... I refuse ae...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 30-01-2013
The freight guy

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Will answer these queries/complaints as professionally as I can, however there is a lot in one of the queries that I need to be careful how I answer due to the circumstances of events caused by sender and receiver. Not ducking the issue which hopefully I answer with enough detail but there are details I cannot go into that even though will help show what I did to fix this I cannot.

Again if anyone has any issue with me/FMA please bring it to my immediate attention. If I say that I will do something for you or anything like that and I havent let me know about it. I say things with every intention of following through with it but sometimes I just forget. No excuse for this and being slack but if I do just remind me and it will be done. Every customer will always be taken care of whether its good or bad to the best of my/our abilities,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toff View Post
Hope you are comparing their quoted rate sheets back to the charged amounts - was talking to a vendor yesterday that was far from impressed about the across the board overcharging.

Overcharging who..... Let me know so I can sort this out. Any client who is on account with us I assure you I dont get paid 1c more than our rate cards or quotes when invoiced unless there is supporting evidence to prove the extra charge. In fact what I see with some customers with such an issue would hold off making any payment to us until resolved. A few cents difference on 1 job where 10+ others are correct on that same invoice would see the invoice not paid till credit raised of that 1 job. Therefore for this reason we try to ensure all invoices are priced 100% perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtb007 View Post
seems to be alot in your company that you are unaware about FM. - FMA response no not really, but then again if I am paying staff to do a job I expect it done without me having to get involved. I do (eventually) find out every little thing that goes on though.

also seems to be alot of money that has been sent out that seems to come back to your account..... - FMA response Any error made with the processing of refunds/pays etc is always sorted in the end. Yes there are times I have made the mistake, other times I have been given wrong or incorrect details from customer. Again though the trail is there to show error and is always resolved.

never dealt with you directly, but to be honest, i dont think i would based on this thread.
Fair enough but I assure you that this thread is not a reflection of how we treat customers. If you like let me quote and handle a movement to/from you that you may have (up to $200.00). I wont ask you to pay for it until its been delivered to you or your receiver and providing you were happy (honestly) with the service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglejuice View Post
I have used them to send things ranging from a medium sized box to two diffs on a pallet.
So far the experience has been varied, the first dealing, sending two steering boxes to a member in Rockhampton was not an overly great start, the parcel once packaged sat here for near on 2 months BUT this was due to flooding (hardly their fault) in both Rocky and here in Brisbane BUT it took ages to get a response on what was actually happening as it was begining to be a pain to work around.
After a lengthy discussion with Daniel over the phone I was assured it would be collected asap and a good will, new customer discount would be applied to my next dealings.
The item was collected in a timely and it was despite the flooding issues.
Since then I doubt that I catually received the "goodwill discount" and find the quoting system to be slow taking upto a week to get responses via the automated and/or email methods which are my preferred method as it leaves a "paper trail" of what has been quoted or said in the event of any issues.
The actual delivery side of things has been without issue though, so far....
Hey mate. The second order we did for you (which you raised with me as I asked you to do on next quote) was done at cost. Originally you received the quote direct from me via email then you asked if that included our prior discussion. Discount was then applied to that quote. Feel free to call me to discuss if need be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
Just an FYI. To anyone else thinking using him. He is a lying scumbag. I've been overseas for the last few months and had to let a claim with the department of fair trading sit till I got back. Now I am back I am going to go out of my way to let people know what a sack of crap Daniel really is.

In short I regretfully used them to ship a roof I had bought from Queensland. Roof was damaged in transit. Things happen fair enough FMA has subcontracted the job to Allied Express who admitted they damaged it and paid FMA the money to replace it.(Read the cost of the roof and the money I paid for shipping) Daniel cashed the check and kept the money. Yes thats right he kept the money I was paid to replace the roof!
After my many emails and phone calls with him fast talking between "I've sent you a cheque" or "Oh I thought I paid you" after me calling him every other day he eventually stopped taking my calls. Then after I started to call him from other numbers like my office phone he told me he was keeping my money and I could get f-ed.
Unfortunately I flew out a couple of days later. Well I am back now and still just as angry about it.

Where do I start on this one. I guess I will start with the first thing I told you when all this begun. "I give you my word I will do what I can to make this right for you". This is what I did for you and continue to stand by this. From the beginning (27/2/2012) my staff member told you the claim with Allied could take up to 3 months (verbally and in writting which I have the emails from you responding to this) to be processed. Could be sooner but be prepared for it to drag out especially considering the circumstances (which you know what they are). But this response wasnt to your liking so you went straight to Dept of Fair Trading and put in a complaint on us that same day. They contacted me 4-5 weeks later to gather evidence and my version of events. In a nutshell after they gathered their findings they ruled that I was not responsible but the sender who did not package the hardtop AT ALL should be held accountable (Hardtop sent upside on wooden pallet unsecured with only 2 pieces of bubble wrap around windows - Martin sent me the pics of this to confirm). Despite the way this was handled by Martin I still promised to him and DTF in writing that I would STILL do what ever I could to make this right. But I was kept out of the loop until 28/5/2012 as you were dealing direct with Jennifer at Allied Express. Long story short the cheque was posted to him but it apparently never arrived. I was informed of this while I was on a break which I responded to you directly stating this, then you mentioned solictors/Letter of demand/costs etc etc. You said that I would be contacted by your rep if payment was not EFT'd by 4pm that day. After that costs would be incurred and charged to me. You stated that the wheels were already in motion from your end and that you would see me in court. You got the last email from me (which I am happy to post up if you like) like every other email stating that at no point was I going to bail on you and that emailing was taking to long so I would call instead. Your response, "so be it". I spoke to my solictor immediately to get advice and based on your email he stated that I should wait till I was contacted by your solictor. Never happened. I tried contacting you numerous times to sort out but never heard from you for obvious reasons now. Your money is still here for you ,my error of late was simply stopping the following up and forgetting all about it so I am glad you bought it up. I will pay it out this week as promised it would be if approved (it was), but I would like to speak with you personally to resolve this and put to rest.

Hopefully that resolves that for you.

As for your statement that I said I would keep the refund and you could ***-^^^^ that is made up rubbish and lies. I have every email stating I would go into bat for you, I will reimburse you, payment is being made, etc etc in nearly every email I sent you. The calls and scenario of your calls to me is all lies as well. You never called or returned my calls, in fact it was me constantly trying to get hold of you without luck at all stages so I ask that you be truthful and retract thesw and other false claims you stated here. I will await your call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TassieFSJ View Post
Agree with ya there ! He told me the same and everyone in Tassie is a f....wit ! Scumbag

Really mate, really. And when did I say this or when did it supposedly occur. What were we discussing, not that Im really worried because it never happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
I'm not a fool and made sure I have every email sent to and from. I also have a statement from A/E that money was intended for me etc.

See above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooders View Post
Craig, who do you from them?
I've been begging Daniel to get back with Toll or other similar decent company for ages. Our local Allied driver (& his subbie ) are good, but the rest of the company, especially of there is any problem is just crap and I hate dealing with them.

Hey Dave. Call me later today. As for customer service issues only call us.